Sunday, February 3, 2008


This is a picture at the Conference Center after President Hinckley's funeral. It was really neat to be there live. It was an experience that I will never forget. There was not a dry eye in the whole Conference Center during the final song. It was also very touching to see people wave their white handkerchiefs as they were taking his casket out. Although it was sad to know that we'd never see President Hinckley in the conference center again, it was hard to not be so happy that him and Marjoree are together now.

4 comments:

Terry Lynn said...

Shane, that is a cool picture. I am so envious that you got to go to the funeral. Cute girls too!! Did you take out the color like your camera does, and only keep the blue in your scriptures? Oh, and we missed you at the Superbowl party. It is good you didn't come. It was way too snowy.

Em said...

I am glad you got to go also. I was able to watch it at home, which was still neat to be able to share that time with them. The big question is...
When are you bringing the Wii back? haha.

Kara Welker said...

That's cool Shane that you got to go!

Kara Welker said...

Shane I think it might be time to update the blog....it's been a while :)