Monday, January 28, 2008

In Memory of President Hinckley



I love this picture! It was sad to hear the news last night that President Hinckley passed on, but when I see this picture it makes me happy for him to be able to see his wife again. I bet that was a neat reunion for them to see each other again. I will always remember President Hinckley since he was the prophet as I was growing up. He was the one whose signature was on my mission call. I'm thankful for my beliefs and my knowledge that there is life after we die. President Hinckley will definately be missed though. I have a movie that I'm trying to upload. It's very touching. Check back later to see if I can get it to work.

1 comment:

Tif said...

He's been a very special prophet of mine. I will miss his candid humor. I'm so happy he's back with his sweetheart though. I really want to go to his viewing at the conference center today or tomorrow. Can I please buy some time? I too, love this picture of him. He will definately be missed. I want to become like he was. I also think of the amazing reunion between he & Christ, I think that him being the prophet entitles him to meet Him real quick, wouldn't you think? Jon and I think Joseph Smith was probably his next visit!. Wow! The people I hope to meet someday in Heaven!! Can't wait! :)