
As many of you know, I love tennis. I actually really really enjoy watching the 4 major tennis tournaments. Unlucky for my studies, the Australian Open has been recently and I have enjoyed watching some of the matches. A major upset that happened that made me happy was Novak Djokovic upset Roger Federer in the semi-finals to make it to the championshiop. Federer has dominated men's tennis the past couple of years so I'm excited to see some new faces step up and compete for the #1 ranking. He ended up winning the Australian Open.
2 comments:
Shane I don't hate you you dork stop it! Tell ol Novak congrats for me :) I'm truly happy for him! :)Hate Ticaboo!
Hey PS are you able to sign into the Cousin blog yet? If not tell me!!! And tell me what e-mail address you use to sign into this blog and I'll send it to that address and then it shouldn't be a problem at all!
Post a Comment