Our livingroom (The couch was free) Please note the shoe cubby.
Hallway view to Mike/Devin's room and my room.
My room
Living room. Mike's guitar
Mike and I cleaning up the tub after we repotted Darv (our plant).
Our Kitchen
Darv our plantI moved into a house this month with my old roommates Devin and Mike. We are also living with Steve. Steve was Mike's old roommate and I know Steve from my humanitarian aid trip to the Dominican Republic the summer of 2006. We have a pretty fun time. It's been crazy but fun having to furnish our house with everything. Visitors are always welcome
4 comments:
Gosh, Reeker. Your "bachelor pad" is nicer than any of the homes Brad and I have been looking at. Can we move in? Haha..
Good to talk to you yesterday.
SHANE!!! I'm so happy that you started a blog! Love the apartment, I wanna come see it sometime! Love Darv....doesn't surprise me one bit that you got a plant AND named it....You are so wierd! Knock knock... :) Love ya cuz!
REEKER!
Your bachelor pad is way nice! I think I'll have to come hang out sometime! You guys need to come over for dinner every now & then, you are seriously like less than 15 minutes away... if you go down 600 N, and not your crazy way of going North, then here! :) We're totally doing Rubio's baja grill next Tues. You'll be "hooked". I'm glad you have cool roommies now. yay!
Shane, my favorite part is the picture of you and your roommate cleaning the bathtub. Because it looks like you're praying at the bathtub. Lol. :) Thank you. Thank you so MUCH, Shane! :)
Post a Comment