Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My life recently



So this is me these days. I seriously can barely wait for Spring Break. I had a HUGE Neuroanatomy lab midterm last week, a Psychosocial and Groups midterm this week, and also this week a Neuroanatomy lab and lecture quiz. And to top it all off, i have another Neuroanatomy lecture quiz next week. So those are just the tests... There have also been some pretty big papers, assignments, and projects that have been due during this time too. So that is exactly why I chose to post this picture. I am trying to have a better attitude about all this school work, but it's a work in progress. Spring break is from march 17-21. My roommate Steve is having an interview for med school in San Francisco and asked if I wanted to join him. Along the way, we were able to pick up Mike and Ben and the 4 of us are leaving that Thursday morning and coming back Saturday night. I am SO STINKING EXCITED for it. I need a break and I need one BAD. It's going to be good company, hopefully good weather, and fun. And we also are going to eat at one of my favorite restaurants that they had in Japan, Yoshinoyas. I guarantee that there will be a post about the trip with pictures. Although life is stressful, it is so good and I am so blessed.

4 comments:

Em said...

Shane, I am SO jealous. I wanna go to SF! Have a moment of silence for the 49'ers while you're there. Sorry you're so stressed. I'll have to give you a massage.

DeeAura said...

San Fran. I would seriously go without my right arm for...two whole days just to go back there! :) It's so great! You'll love it! And...have fun...and don't be mad at me. :) Enjoy your break coming up!!!

Kara Welker said...

Have a good spring break Shane! This is your first one! haha! Cali will be fun! I'm jealous!

SRA said...

Yup...jealous. I wish they had a spring break for working people. :P