Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ok. So many of you are probably wondering why I am putting a picture of a magpie on my blog. Well, this morning was kind of a slow/difficult/blah morning and so I was needing a little pick-me-up. Well as I was walking on my way to my building, I met the hoppiest magpie of my life. He wasn't just walking, or strutting, or bouncing, but he was hopping like there was no tomorrow. It was abnormally out of control. It made me smile SO much and even now I can't think of it without smiling! It was just what I needed to brighten my day. I think Heavenly Father definately knows my sense of humor and the silly things that will make my smile. Thank heavens for the hoppy magpie to brighten my day. :) And for those of you who are anxiously waiting more posts on my blog, I will be posting the Yellowcard concert and San Francisco pictures when I get some time.

4 comments:

Em said...

aarrrggghhh!! Shane, have you already gone to the Yellowcard concert? I AM SO JEALOUS! Seriously, I love them. You are so lucky! First, the Blaze game, and now Yellowcard! If you've gone, you had better let me know how it was!
Loved the Magpie story. Haha. I would have laughed too. Besides, I know how much you love birds.

Kara Welker said...

haha! That is SO your sense of humor! that is funny though! You should buy a magpie to play with Sonny!

Terry Lynn said...

Shane,

You only loved that magpie because of your relationship with Sunni and how you have secretly taken to her. And you remember how funny Tank was when he 'hopped'. Anyway, it was a funny story, and YES, I have waited for pic's of SF. As far as Yellowcard, I don't know who the heck they are. Hope you had fun.

Jillian said...

Um, you didn't tell me about that bird experience and that is WAY funny. :) I'm glad that nice bird could make your day...