Wednesday, April 16, 2008

March Yellowcard Concert



Mike and I and the lead singer of Yellowcard. Incredible Concert




4 comments:

Terry Lynn said...

What happened to my comment I left?

Em said...

Thanks for finally posting your pictures from the concert. I still am very envious that you got to go to the concert, but way excited for you that you got to go. Yay! I'm sure it was amazing. They are a great band. I hope everything is going well. I was going to call you yesterday, but we've had a crazy weekend. Then when we got home, Brad told me he called you and that he talked to you for a while. Haha...he makes me laugh. Anyway, have a good week.

Tif said...

Reeker.
I love your posts man, they are to the point and not too much wording to loose my attention, which is easy if you have ADD like me!! lol, just kidding. I do love reading your posts, which almost inspire me as much as the clothing the Harajuku girls wear as they parade the streets of Tokyo. BTW, Mom now has a camo pair of Harajuku Lovers pants!! She is Way Way Stylin

Em said...

Reeker I know that you know that whereabouts of the Beignet. Give it up or else...we will have an open mic.
Brad the Stud