We had our Beta brotherhood retreat this weekend. It was fun getting to know all the guys in our frat. For those of you who don't know, I am a member of the fraternity with the institute here at the U of U. They're great guys. I'm in the Beta chapter. For our retreat, I was in charge of one of the activities. We played 5 different games and each game you were on a different team. If you won you got something good in your shake, and if you lost, you got something bad. The options were banana vs. pickle, peach vs. SPAM, ice cream vs. corn, pineapple juice vs. vegetable juice, and berries vs. fish. It was a lot of fun. Since everyone was on a different team each time, each person had different contents in their shake by the end of the night. My shake consisted of peaches, a pickle, corn, pineapple juice, and berries, so not too bad. The pickle taste was overpowering though. Here are some pictures and video from the activity.
2 comments:
Fun, Reeker! You always have such random stories. I love it. It makes me miss college life. Glad you're having fun. It was good to see you last night. Go Utes!
It was fun to see the guys drinking their yucky shakes. I wonder if anyone totally got a good one?!
Post a Comment