Friday, September 12, 2008

Ethan's first day of school

Wes and Becca and Ethan at our baby lab for my pediatric class. We were looking at little kid's reflexes in our lab. It was Ethan's first day of school. I can't say that he made it through his first day of school without any tears, but then again, whose first day of school isn't filled with tears?

3 comments:

Terry Lynn said...

yes....there Ethan is in his 'Chargers' shirt. Now all he needs, is a little Ute shirt to complete his wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

That was qutie the experience, He must have been so fussy cause he wasn't in RED!! Ha ha I hope you hade fun with him in your class..

Matt and Erin said...

Okay Shane, we are officially not friends. You knew Matt and I had a blog--it's even added one your friends list--but you've never commented on my blog or told me that YOU had a blog! You're in big trouble, buddy! Just kidding, Shane. I'm excited to keep up with your life.