Jace, Daniel, Devin, Dax, Me, Dave
This weekend I was able to go up to Rexburg and see some friends from BYU-Idaho. It was an awesome trip! It was good to see how awesome Jace is after his mission. I could tell he was a powerful missionary. It was fun seeing Daniel again and staying up till the wee hours of the morning getting caught up with him and his life. It was also fun to get to know his fiancee a little better as well. It was fun to see Dax's little boy Hayden and to see what great parents Dax and Jen are. And Devin and Dave....well, I get to see them every day in Salt Lake. It was so awesome to be with my friends and old roommates that have been HUGE examples to me in my life. They are my heroes. As I sat there and spent time with them, I thought of an entry I put in my journal lately. It said, "I'm so blessed to be associated with some of the strongest people alive. I am dwelling amongst the presence of giants." I truly believe that. The people in this picture and other people who are not have been lifesavers to me. I am sure that you who is reading this right now is also someone that I respect a ton and have learned a lot from. It was so awesome though to spend time with the guys again. I don't know if all of us will ever be in a room like that again anytime soon, but the time was highly enjoyed and valued. What an awesome weekend!

5 comments:
Wow! That is a happy day picture! You guys were such a fun apartment. Congrats on getting back together with the guys... how fun for you.
PS You are a giant too!
That is a fun picture Shane. I remember those days with you and those guys. Great memories!
Yay for you guys! Friends like that are priceless.
Thanks for stopping by! Just kidding. We weren't here anyway. We were in Vegas for a wedding. It looks like you have lifetime friends, something to always be greatful for!!
Hey Shane,
I'll let you know about the OT for adults. I know they have a ton for kids, but I will look into it. I'm still waiting for you to come and run the Iron Man. It just took place, so I'll be looking for you next year. :)
Post a Comment