HERE WE GO ...
What can I say, except, how much fun it was to be there. We loved the whole night....cold or not!
GO UTES!! PLEASE BEAT BYU!!!!!
Woohoo! SWEET! Congrats, Reeker. Bring on the Cougars!
Go Utes Go! (Since our Aggies stink). I hope you beat BYU!
Shane, you seriously crack me up! I loved the video. Ha, ha! Carey had to get on some sports something on the internet and watch for the updates. So funny! He's a zoobie! I can't believe I still married him. It must have been his name. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What can I say, except, how much fun it was to be there. We loved the whole night....cold or not!
GO UTES!! PLEASE BEAT BYU!!!!!
Woohoo! SWEET! Congrats, Reeker. Bring on the Cougars!
Go Utes Go! (Since our Aggies stink). I hope you beat BYU!
Shane, you seriously crack me up! I loved the video. Ha, ha! Carey had to get on some sports something on the internet and watch for the updates. So funny! He's a zoobie! I can't believe I still married him. It must have been his name. :)
Post a Comment