Saturday, November 22, 2008

HOW ABOUT THEM UTES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Utah Utes 13-0 (Only Perfect Season in College Football)!!!
Michigan (25-23)
UNLV (42-21) #22
Utah State (58-10) #22
Air Force (30-23) #20
Weber State (37-21) #17
Oregon State (31-28) #15
Wyoming (40-7) #14
Colorado State (49-16) #14
New Mexico (13-10) #10
TCU (13-10) #8
San Diego State (63-14) #7
BYU (48-24) #7
Alabama (SUGAR BCS BOWL) (31-17) #6
FINAL STANDING - #2 in the nation!
Excellent Season!

11 comments:

Em said...

Haha. Nice pic. Who is the gigantic goose you've got your arm around?

DeeAura said...

Shane. I came to see your blog, and while I appreciate your ode to the Utes, I must say your C.S. Lewis quote is one of my FAVORITES. I made an entire blog entry about it a long time ago. I approve of your quotations. Good job. :)

Nakamoto Ohana said...

GO UTES!! PLEASE BEAT BYU!!!!!!!

The Wageman Clan said...

I'm so glad you're not a zoobie! I can't wait to see the result of the BYU/Utah game.

Terry Lynn said...

Shane you make me laugh so hard to listen to the Ute fight song. How did you get it taped? On your cell phone? You are so competitive, you crack me up. Your dad told me this morning that you got it from me!!!!Yea right!!!

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness...I just came across your blog. That music my oh my....I would write something about how BYU is going to kick Utah's trash. But, then you might delete it. Oh dang I did write it. :)

Tif said...

THAT PIC FREAKING ROCKS!!! GO UTES, Can't wait for them to kick BYU's trash.

Kara Welker said...

Easy easy now people! This is all of my family ripping on my BYU! Come on guys! Show a little love :) Just kidding :) I'm excited for you all to lose the holy war and to see you at thanksgiving :) haha!!! Just kidding, love you all!

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Hey it's Holly Goode. I can't tell for sure but it looks like you might be a Ute fan? How are things going? I got your blog off of your facebook. Hope thats cool. Good luck with your team on Sat!

Terry Lynn said...

UTES DID IT SHANE! CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT OUR WARD PARTY. I WAS A TRUE RED. LOOK AT OUR WARD BLOG.

Anonymous said...

Wes had such a fun time!! I am still hearing about it. Thanks so much for taking him.