Monday, November 17, 2008

Occupational Therapy conclave in Chicago

Spoiled/Smart pigeons in downtown Chicago. They made me laugh huddling around the fire on this cold night.
All the people in our program that went to the Occupational Therapy Conclave in Chicago. 6 of us got our trips paid for. Free trips are always great! I really enjoyed it. I was able to have my resume critiqued by some people there on how to make it catch a clinic's eye. It was awesome being able to talk to some people in the American Occupational Therapy Association and network with some of them. It was just an awesome experience.

The first night in Chicago I was able to go and see Wicked. It was incredible! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend that you go. It will be worth the money!




6 comments:

Terry Lynn said...

I so much want to see 'Wicked'. I am glad that you got to see it. I hope I do someday. Humm. I wonder if you will be making another update after the BYU/Utah game. Since you are the Utes #1 fan, and you are stressed this week, just remember, IT IS ONLY A GAME! HEHEHEHE You will get over it if the Utes loose. And you still have to come for Thanksgiving, if you loose.

Wendy said...

Shanathon!!! I hope it's ok that I found your blog, I randomly stumbled on an interesting path that led to yours. It's nice to see that you're going so great. I'm terribly jealous that you saw "Wicked". I've been dying to see it, I hope it was everything everyone says it is!

Kara Welker said...

I bet that was so much fun!! I really want to see Wicked too!

Em said...

Again... JEEALOUSY! What a great experience. You do such random things! It cracks me up.

Em said...

Oh, and I hate the pigeons.

Dax and Jen said...

Wicked IS so awesome! I went with all of my sisters when we went to New York. Now we're all obsessed with the soundtrack to it. Poor Dax. :)