Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Glance at Fall Semester 2008

I am half way done with my grad program! 4 semesters down, 4 to go! I'm still very excited about becoming an occupational therapist. I know that it's a job that's just right for me. This was our pediatric semester so we got to learn about how to be occupational therapists for kids. It was a very fun semester. This next semester is going to be our adult semester, so we will learn how to do therapy on people from 18 and older. There's something energizing about starting new classes. I will still be with the same 26 people. I really enjoy the people that I'm in the program with. They're my second family. Anyway, some of the videos on here include: a party we had at my house in Salt Lake, Crazy Lady dancing, Oregon State winning fieldgoal, rushing field #1, TCU touchdown, Katie and Rachelle (girls from my program) after TCU game, rushing the field at the BYU game, singing "Utah Man" at Battle of the Chapters, juggling handkerchiefs for one of our pediatric skills labs, Rachelle and Jason singing "Finger Pushups", our rap we made to present our chapter info to our class, standing in front of the building before Wicked, the cool toilet in Chicago airport, Me, Tony, and Tyson (some friends) doing the dizzy challenge thing at temple square, Michelle dancing during my program's end of semester lunch at the Pie, and me making kids cry as Santa at our program's Christmas party.

4 comments:

David said...

I like the video. Looks like you had a rockin time. I thought the dizzy challenge was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Shane we are so proud of you. You have really been a great example in our lives and Ethan will grow up knowing that his name stands for something wise! Thanks for all you do. We love you. GO UTES!!!

Em said...

You crack me up. So random. The most random person I know.
Congrats on being half done. You rock. I'm excited for the party at Mom's on the 2nd. Haha! Go Utes!

The Wageman Clan said...

I loved the video! The toilet seat thing was very cool. :) I also loved your Joseph Smith video. Such a good reminder during this Christmas season. You're awesome!!