Here is a tribute to Joseph Smith on his birthday. I made this slideshow to commemorate the life of the prophet Joseph Smith. As I looked through the pictures and video of him, my gratitude for what he did for the church increased greatly. I can't imagine where I would be without the gospel in my life. I thank him for never giving up on what he saw and for him remaining faithful and true to those things in everything he did. I am thankful that he translated the Book of Mormon. It truly is the word of God. I KNOW that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to him in the Sacred Grove. There are few experiences in my life that I have had that I can never doubt. However, the answers I received when praying about the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and the First Vision are experiences that I can never deny. That knowledge has saved me on so many occasions. Please watch this tribute and enjoy and leave your thoughts on Joseph Smith in the comments if you'd like. You might want to pause the blog music at the bottom of the page before you watch this. Praise to the man!
No comments:
Post a Comment