Here are some Ukraine pics. I promise that stories and experiences are on the way, but this is all I have time for right now. I am here and safe and loving it. Today we are taking our 14 hour train ride to Chernivtsi where we will be working with the clients and kids at the orphanage. I'm pretty dang excited. It's been amazing so far. Enjoy the pics and keep checking back for more adventures.
This was at the World War II museum. The nickname of this statue is "tin tits." I thought it was pretty funny but I was pretty confused cause I thought they called her "ten tits." Anyway, we had a pretty good laugh. She is very tall and can be seen throughout Ukraine.
The girls in our group wearing their shawls before we went into these taverns to look at some dead monks and war heroes in the bottom of this church. I, being a guy, didn't have to wear a shawl and it reaffirmed to me why it was so great being a guy! 

5 comments:
Those pictures are great for a start. I know a bunch more are coming.
I seriously still can't believe you're in Ukraine right now. LOL. My random brother. It's good for you...you're seriously a world traveler. It's cool you're enjoying it now, while you're single! I can't wait to hear your awesome stories. I'm sure you're going to make such a difference in so many peoples' lives out there.
Looks like you got your "Go Utes" plug in there. LOL. You crack me up.
Have fun and be safe! Love ya!
Awesome!! I will keep checking for updates. I love the green car and the vibe picture.
That last picture is great, Shane. The only thing that would be better is if you were wearing a shawl.
Go Utes.
I'm excited to see and read more about what you're doing over there! Oh, and don't make any Ukrainian men mad at you, I hear they don't have the best tempers:)
Very cool pictures! And I am totally getting the vibe from that green car picture. ;)
Post a Comment