Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ute Football 2009

Louie Sakoda and I. For those of you who don't know, King Louie was the kicker for the Utes last season. He gave me a private tour of the Utes workout facility. It was so cool to hang out with him for a little bit.


Deron Williams showing which Utah team he supports. He was standing on the field right in front of us and him and Brian Johnson (last year's QB) were hanging out. It was pretty cool to see them so close.


Me and Coach Whittingham at a luncheon before school started. Yes, that's his office and I was the only one on the MUSS board that got a pic with just him and I in his office. GO UTES!


Me, Tyson, and Curtis. The 3 people in my MUSS group. Row 2 seats this season!! HECK YA!





The Utes coming out of the locker room for the first time this season. Yes, I did get chills when they came out! GO UTES!

4 comments:

Kara Welker said...

Umm Shane Neither Utah State or San Jose State was even ranked last year and they haven't ranked since the early 70's...but nice try...Utah's preseason isn't as hard as you'd like to believe...They should blow through it pretty easily. Especially considering the score to the USC and San Jose game last week and the fact that even Utah State beat San Jose last year...I would definately hope U of U could win. But enjoy those games, BYU will enjoy beating #3 ranked Oklahoma!! YAYA BABY!!

The Wageman Clan said...

What the heck is the MUSS board? It's pretty cool that you got to see all those people. I'm not really a Ute fan, but anyone who is against BYU is a fan of mine. :) My husband would disagree, but we all know he can't be perfect. Keep us updated!!

Terry Lynn said...

You crack me up.

Sami Bushnell said...

GO UTES!!! I appreciate all of your devotion to the Utes since I feel the same way!! by the way... great pics :)