Wednesday, July 2, 2008

St. George Trip #2













So my roommates and I just got back from St. George this past weekend. It was nice to be able to go on a quick vacation right after my summer semester ended. Which brings me to another point, I AM THROUGH WITH SCHOOL FOR 8 WEEKS! Anyway, we went down friday night, went hiking and swimming on saturday and then went to Les Miserables at Tuachan Saturday night and then drove home that night. For anyone who hasn't seen Les Miserables, you really should go see it. Check out Tuachan's website to see if they are still selling tickets. You won't regret going, it's incredible. So about the movie I attached, yes, I did get a cactus in my bum. As you watch the video, you will be able to see why I have the world's greatest roommates. Needless to say, it's never a dull moment around our place.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! Things are going really good... I am just here in Rexburg this summer still in Activities!! Looks like you are having a fun summer!

Em said...

You guys are so crazy. Only you would have a picture of you lifting the rock. LOL. Go Shane.

As I told you the other day, I'm jealous of you getting to see Les Mis again. I love that musical so much. Wish I could've gone, but I'm glad you had a good time.