Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The U

So my roommates and I have been making frequent trips to the U on Sundays to read conference talks, share insights, figure out girl problems, share stories, and just talk. It's been really enjoyable and something that I can see happening a lot more. It's a great sabbath activity cause it's like a 2 minute hike up there. The view is really pretty from there as you look out onto the Salt Lake Valley. If anyone ever wants a guided tour, just let me know. :)

5 comments:

Tif said...

Rad pic Reeker!

Oh my gosh, you're so high on the mountain. I want to do that hike sometime, that and to climb Timpanogos. Invite me to go up sometime ok. :)

Terry Lynn said...

I didn't know you were doing that. You are so random at the things you think of to do. You live life Shane.

SRA said...

That sounds totally sweet, Shane, and something in which I would love to partake. But, I'm a girl & wouldn't want to intrude on your discussion of girl problems...

Ashley said...

shane!! YOu have a blog!!!!??? That is sooo awesome!! So do I!! How have you been!?

Dax and Jen said...

Great blog Shane! It sounds like you're enjoying life and just being you. :) We wish we could see you more! Our blog site is: daxjennifer.blogspot.com. Enjoy the rest of your summer! -Jen