With having done a half-marathon and the 2/3-alon and having worked with many people with disabilities, this is very inspirational to me. I got a little teary-eyed the first time I saw this. Truly inspirational, motivational, and amazing! Dick and Rick Hoyt are a father and son team who together compete in iron man races that consist of 26.2 miles of running, 112 miles of bicycling, and 2.4 miles of swimming. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Living here in Kona, we've had the opportunity to see this story many times. It never gets old & always gets me teary eyed. What an awesome father. He makes you want to be better. Thanks for the video, does it mean your training for the Ironman? :) Look forward to your answer!!
Shane, your a good friend. Thanks!
Shane, I sat here and bawled my eyes out. That was so neat! I've seen so many parents choose not to see the potential in their child that has a disability. What an awesome father!! Everyone that has children, regardless of whether they have a disability, could learn from that family. Thanks for sharing!!
I saw this clip a year or 2 ago and Jon and I fell in love with it. It kind of makes your burdens seem lighter. It even gave my stoic father in law tears! Leave it to lil bro Shaner to really motivate me today to be better
Post a Comment