
I just saw this online and thought it was very thought provoking. It's definately something to think about. I wonder what would happen if we treated our Book of Mormon like our cell phone. What if we carried it around in our pockets everywhere we went? What if we turned back to our house to get it if we forgot it? What if we flipped through it several times a day? What if we spent an hour or more using it every day? What if we used it to receive messages? What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it? What if we used it as we travel? What if we gave it to our kids as a present and they asked for one for their birthday? What if we used it in case of an emergency? Unlike our cell phones, in regards to the Book of Mormon, one plan fits all, unlimited usage, no roaming charges, you always have reception, no weak signals, we won't be charged if we use it too much, and we don’t have to ever worry about our Book of Mormon being disconnected.
5 comments:
So once upon a time there was a cousin named Shane, and he never called his cousin named Kara to hang out, so that is why she never stopped by. She was still hurt from pure rudeness towards her...The End.
Hey, I have to give a thought tonight at the bishops home when we go tonight at 8:00. I am going to use that thought. It was perfect. Thanks Shane.
Haha it's true you are so random...! You are {one} of my favorites though!! There are a lot of cousins on these blogs and I don't think it would be wise of my to start playing favorites! Emily and Mindy did give me cute little cousins to play with and you definately are lacking in that dept...as far as single cousins go though you can for sure be my favorite! :) haha! I didn't come because I was busy, my grandparents were up for the BYU game and stuff and then I went on a date that night so HA! haha! I do want to hang out soon though...
I Love your posts. Thanks again for sharing. I still hate the picture of you and the ugly goose.
Shane whenever I need to read something that will uplift me I go to your blog. Even being so far away you seem to affect my life. Thank you!!
Post a Comment